The winter is over and what has been left is your dying garden? It really happens especially after the winter comes.
We know that winter can come and go but from the event that it already went away and a new season arrives, you will see the dying plants that have already lost their glamour and life because of it. The fact that during winter the plants and most of the gardens become dry and lifeless because of the insulation of the snow on the ground that affects the absorption of the water to its roots cause the plants to stop taking enough water because all around them is already frozen.
But how can we make our garden back to life?
After winter maybe your problem now is on how you will tidy up your garden, here are some ways on how you will make your garden back into life after the winter fall.
- Check your garden if it needs repair.
- Throw away the plants that will make your garden missy.
- Take away the things you put in your garden as you do before the winter come.
- After a winter it is advisable to be not in the rush in cleaning your garden take it easy and relax just enjoy it.
- Put an extra effort in cleaning it up for it may not go be back to its normal look but at least its recovery will be fast.
It is very hard for the garden lovers to see that what they love is making into pieces and dying because of the excess cold that the winter brings.
But we can also prevent the damage and clean up your garden after winter if we know how to make the necessary attention for it before the winter comes. For you to prevent it do the following:
· Remove the plants that can create a potential problem.
· Take away those that are infected already with pest and insects.
· Clean your garden the day before the winter come
· Make a compost pile that will help you to protect the perennial plants and help weed prevention.
· Put love and effort in making your garden safe from winter.
· Don’t put lots of fertilizer but rather use an empty bottle that will protect them from heavy rainfall and colds.
Although we can’t predict the things that may happen during and after the winter to our garden there can be a little bit assurance that not all plants in our garden will be infected or destroy after the winter comes it is better to be ready for it because whether we like it or not we will still tidy up our garden after the winter comes, because for sure it will happened and come even if we pray for it to come or shield our garden from it still our plants can be affected of it.
The best way to tidy up our garden is to get prepared in it and accept warmth in our heart that if we like to make our garden clean after winter we should be ready from it.